INSTANT REFUND WHEN PURCHASE IS RETURNED
Instead of waiting weeks for a refund, refunds can be sent as soon as the return is shipped.
100% PAYMENT SECURITY GUARANTEED
Cooperation with SEEL is a trusted merchant, please rest assured to buy.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BUYER PROTECTION
What does Buyer Protection cover?
Buyer Protection covers delayed, damaged, and lost items that fit the following criteria. Review the policies to understand what delayed, damaged and lost items will be covered.
- Delay: United States domestic packages not delivered 15 days after order fulfillment (i.e., the date when the order is shipped by the merchant) are considered delayed. (30 days for international packages.) Delayed packages will be compensated for $5 USD.
- Loss: United States domestic packages not delivered 30 days after order fulfillment (i.e., the date when the order is shipped by the merchant) are considered lost. (60 days for international packages.) Lost packages will be compensated for the actual item(s) value paid.
- Damage: Buyer Protection covers item damages to the point that the item(s) are unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc., but does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items. Damaged item(s) will be compensated for the actual item(s) value paid.
- Buyer Protection also covers carbon-neutral shipment for all domestic shipments.
- Note: Total compensation for one cover is up to the item(s) value actually paid.
What products are excluded from Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection does not cover the following categories of items：Automobiles and motorcycles / Jewelry (valued in excess of $1,500) / Boats and yachts / Live animals / Cash / Lumber / Ceramic / marble or granite tiles / slab blocks countertops or statues / Negotiable papers / Cigarettes and other tobacco products / Perishable commodities / Raw cotton / Pharmaceutical drugs / Fine arts (valued in excess of $10,000 per piece) / Precious stones and metals / Flowers / Scrap metal, steel metal and steel metal products; automotive engines; general used automotive merchandise made of metal / Glass windows, plate glass and similar goods / Securities
How does Buyer Protection resolve your shipping issues?
Here’s the customer experience of Buyer Protection:
1. Shopper orders from the merchant, with Buyer Protection opted in.
2. Shopper receives an email with their Buyer Protection cover details, as well as instructions on how to report an issue.
3. If their package gets damaged or lost during transit, or is delayed, they can report the issue via Seel Claim Portal.
4. Seel will programmatically assess the issue using policy rules/guidelines to determine if the reported order issue qualifies for a payout.
5. If the reported issue does qualify, a refund will be automatically sent to the shopper in a prepaid credit card via email. If the reported issue doesn’t qualify, an email will be sent to the shopper to notify them of the denial and the reason.
6. Throughout the user journey, shoppers can always check out their cover details and status via 17TRACK’s branded tracking page.
Is there any time limit for issue reporting？
To qualify for the payout, you need to follow the issue reporting requirements:
·Issues of loss, where the package is not delivered, must be reported 30 days after the order fulfillment date for domestic shipments (and 60 days for international shipments).
·Issues of damage, where the package is delivered, must be reported within 15 days after the delivery date.
·Issues of delay, where the package is delivered, must be reported 15 days after the order fulfillment date for domestic shipments (and 30 days for international shipments).
·All issues must be reported within 90 days after the order date.
When and how will I receive my payout?
To receive a payout for your package issues, you should first report your issue at Seel Resolve Center. We’ll review the request and send you the payout in virtual credit card through email if your request is eligible.