Bone conduction headphones are a type of headphones that work by transmitting sound vibrations through the bones in the user's skull instead of directly into the ear. When in use, the bones in a user's skull will vibrate to amplify the sound waves, allowing users to listen to device audio, while keeping their ears free. This benefits people with a hearing disability, or who need to use their ears for staying aware of their surroundings. Here are the top 5 benefits of bone-conduction headphones:
1. Safer for outdoor activities: Bone conduction headphones can be a safer option for outdoor activities like running, cycling, or hiking because they allow the user to remain aware of their surroundings while still being able to listen to music or take calls.
2. Comfortable to wear: Since bone conduction headphones do not require the user to insert anything into their ear canal, they can be more comfortable to wear for long periods of time compared to traditional headphones.
3. Useful for individuals with hearing loss: Bone conduction headphones can be helpful for people with certain types of hearing loss as they bypass the outer and middle ear and send sound directly to the inner ear.
4. Can be used during physical activities: Because bone conduction headphones do not cover the ears, they allow the user to hear ambient noise and can be useful for physical activities that require spatial awareness, such as team sports.
5. Can reduce ear fatigue: Traditional headphones can cause ear fatigue due to the pressure exerted on the ear canal. Bone conduction headphones do not exert any pressure on the ear canal, reducing the risk of ear fatigue.
FEANS® DREAMER BONE CONDUCTION HEADPHONE:
boneconductionheadphones.com develops and manufactures high-end wireless headphones, and Bone conduction headphones, explores advanced technology in the audio space, committed to making the brand synonymous with innovation. Mairdi headsets gradually becoming a trend item. Bone conduction earphones are different from ordinary earphones that focus on sound quality. They are actually made for sports or mobile communications with open-ear bone conduction futuristic technology.
have many features with its CVC8.0 & dual-mic noise cancellation technology, IP67 dustproof and waterproof, premium sound quality with enhanced bass, Qualcomm 3044 flagship chip, lower power consumption, Bluetooth 5.3 multipoint-pairing, more stable & smooth connection, and the headset 8 hours of battery life, other high cost-effective configurations.
However, it's important to note that bone conduction headphones may not be suitable for everyone and may not produce the same level of sound quality as traditional headphones. It's important to try out different types of headphones and find the ones that work best for your needs.
Questo sito è protetto da reCAPTCHA e applica le Norme sulla privacy e i Termini di servizio di Google.